Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp Empty
PostSubject: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:14 am

a young woman with royal blue hair was lounging in the gardens, sprawled across the grass next to the pond as she crossed her arms behind her head and watched the stars above.

she was still getting used to the sweetness of a vampire's scent being so overpowering to her...it made her head spin a little....but it could be worse

could smell like a Lycan Den.....wet dog

she was quietly smoking, her ever present fag still smoldering in her mouth with smoke trailing upwards.

you would never find her without a cigarette in her mouth, lit or unlit

she fiddled with her goggles momentarily, adjusting them and flicking her hair out of her eyes.

however, the vampire scent became a little stronger and more focused, coming from a single source and was fresher.

there was a vampire near by, but she couldn't smell hostility, so she didn't suddenly jump to her feet and withdraw her weapons

instead she waited to see what would happen and who would appear
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:38 am

Richard walked around the garden idly. He found himself slightly bored after finishing his nightly jobs. Looking after snow, dusting the ballroom, tidying his room. Basically, he had little to do that day.

He paused in his walk, sensing another. Not vampire, and not a Lycan, either. With a slight frown of curiosity, he turned to investigate, following his senses. The smoke that went with the new scent helped him trace it better. Plus, added a little bit of annoyance to his curiosity.

The line between his brows deepened at the blue haired woman.

"I hope you plan not to leave your cigarette on the floor once you finish with it." He snapped at the new woman. He crossed his arms. "Who and what are you?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:45 am

she tilted her head back to look at the vampire

well who pissed in your drink today? no need to get so worked up about a cigarette. fucking hell. are all Vamps as uptight as you? jeeze. i'm Taylor Longwood, or Sparrow if you prefer. i'm an Elf. problem? then go tell it to my Elder, Seraphine Enflammee, becasue i don't give two shits about your problem.

she huffed out a cloud of smoke in his face and purpously put out her fag on the grass, leaving it there before lighting a new one with a massive and smug grin on her face, readjusting her goggles as she resettled again

she didn't care about pissy vampires. if he wasn't rude in the first place, she would have made an effort to be nice...but that didn't happen so she was just being who she was
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:30 am

Richard twitched.

Why were there so many difficult people in the world?

"I have no problem with you being an elf, I have a problem with you littering the garden. Especially when I took my time the other day to make sure it was tidy." He hissed, wafting the smoke out of his face.

This time, he visibly twitched as he watched the cigarette end be put out on the grass - crisping it up only ever so slightly. It was not even visible.

But that was beside the point.

"Pick it up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:37 am

Taylor rolled her eyes

later. i'm not one for leaving shit about the place, just so you know. but when you stop being an ass, i'll start behaving. believe it or not, i follow rules. just stop being a fucking dick, alright? and we'll get on swell

she huffed out another cloud of smoke and settled some more

however, despite her words, she was a little gulity about being rude...not a good intro...he seemed like he could be nice and was probably just in a bad mood. so she dug around her pockets and pulled out a packet of cigarettes

want one? one time offer of me being nice in a peace offering. not one for being shitty towards others. only when they're shitty to me first. chillout and and relax with me for a moment. might stop you getting wrinkles. also, what's you're name blondie?

she snickered, holding up the pack of fags to the vampire

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:51 am

This Taylor had bounded her way onto the list of people that Richard disliked.

Eyeing the discarded cigarette, then turning a icy glare on Taylor, he decided to take her words. Pushing down his anger and dislike, he reminded himself that he only new this elf for barely a few minutes. He would give her one chance. And one chance only.

Declining the pack of cigarettes stiffly, he found himself a little awkward now that he pushed away the need to explode at the woman. It was not like he could just walk away.

Resisting the urge to twist his sister's ring, his frown deepened again at the name.

"Richard. I am a chosen regent of this cover." He stated - arms still crossed and standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:58 am

she groaned and rubbed her face as she picked up the cigarette butt, pocketing it to bin it later and stood up.

she sighed heavily, making sure the smoke wasn't directed at the vamp's face before facing him again

right...that was a shit start. i'll try again. she held out a hand, putting her other on her hip as she looked the vamp in the eye wit blunt and bare honesty with nothing hidden in her gaze i'm Taylor Longwood, also known as Sparrow. Bounty Hunter and Ex-Military. apologies for messing up the lawn. i was being a bitch. i'm tired, and had come here for a rest, and hadn't anticipated getting...ah....reprimanded so quickly for just laying on the grass and smoking. it's a habit i've had for the best part of way over four hundred years. sorry if it irritates you, but i ain't quitting any time soon

she said it with a bit of difficulty, and was still slightly rude, but each word was honest and sincere, trying her best to be more pleasant, but it wasn't really her nature to be
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:14 am

Richard stopped glaring at the blue haired elf, watching her put the cigarette end back into pocket.

Uncrossing his arms for a moment to grasp the hand to shake it, he listened to her reintroduce herself. A little pointless, in his opinion, but he let her get on with it.

She was now at the bottom of the people he disliked list. Apologising generally was the ticket to fall of the list. He guessed she was not that bad.

With drawing his hand, he squashed down the normal curiosity he got when peoples past's were hinted at. His curiosity did not show in his face or body language, rather he crossed his arms again and stood awkwardly.

He guess he should reintroduce himself?

"As I have said, I am Richard. Chosen regent of the Ballroom here. And as you know, a vampire."

Uncrossing his arms he twisted a ring around his finger - his own long-term habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:20 am

she was glad that she was no longer being glared at...it reminded her of her old Elder form her Tribe....she wasn't happy about that

so you're one of the higher-up then? okay. got it. don't piss off the higher-ups....tends to make life easier. so who's the Elder of the Vampires, and are there going to be any other species for me to anticipate? just gathering intel on the new land and shit...i'm not, well, good at interacting with others incase you haven't noticed

she smirked, the new fag still hanging from her mouth and the moonlight glinting off of her goggles

also! one really really really important thing she said suddenly, raising a hand do you have a large garage? so far, my Land Rover is parked in the drive way and i need a place to store it, and i want a place to work on vehicals and weapons. i'm a mechanic and Weaponsmith

this was of vital importance
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

"Giacinto is the Elder of the vampires." And of the coven as a whole? He was a little unsure how it would work now. Everything changing left him a little confused. Besides, he has not talked to Giacinto properly for a while...

Pulling himself out of his thoughts, he answered Taylor's other question.

"There are also Lycan's here as well. And something else... Which, in all truth, I am a little unsure of what they are." He mentally hit himself for not keeping up to date with the coven affairs.

"And, yes there is a garage here. Though, I am a little unsure of what state it is in. I am not sure who uses it, so it could be untidy, clean or empty." He had not gone in there for years. Not since last time he drove - which ended with his temper snapping and him having a argument with an Italian man... He was not even sure what it was over. Besides, he really had no need to drive anywhere.

"I am assuming you like cars then?" Might as well try to contribute to the conversation if he was not going to leave any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:38 am

she smiled and lost some of the harsh sarcastic edge in her features, turning a little softer and younger

yeah. i love them. i don't mind what state the place is in as i can fix it up. it's what i do. i can fix, upgrade and make cars from scratch. the same with weapons. if there's a garage, i can spend most of the time out of other's way and playing with any broken down vehicles she chuckled, still smiling genuinely

when she smiled like that, you really noticed that she had a sarcastic and harsh bitterness about her when she wasn't smiling genuinely, giving hints of a very hard past of loss and fighting

it was something i found solace in after....a period of time in my life. i found human inventions intriguing as they showed advancement instead of standing still like my Tribe did.

she beat back the memories of getting the Outcast marks on her back, the three long red lines, and also beat back the memories of death
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:48 am

"I see."

He shifted awkwardly.

Only moments ago he wanted to kick the woman's teeth in out of frustration, now he was having a chat with her. Plus, he barely knew the elf, so that did not help matters on how to respond to the rather blunt and brash woman. And he felt to rude if he just left.

With a slightly sigh, he joined her on the grass. If he was here to stay to get to know the new coven member (they were, after all, living in the same mansion), he might as well make himself comfortable on the grass.

Pushing down curiosity, he repeated himself, a little unsure of what to say.

"Like I said, I am not sure of the state of the garage. So don't go having a mini heart attack if it is not how your ideal garage is supposed to look like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:55 am

she snickered and sat on the grass again

dude. having a garage at all is a dream come-fucking-true! i mean, i haven't been able to have a garage to work in for years! it'll be awesome! i can actually work on vehicals without getting soaking wet! i can work on them properly! it'll be brilliant!

with the prospect of working in a garage again, she was like a kid at christmas

also, it would be a place she could work on her weapons with

if it needs a clean out, i'll happily do it. then i can move my tools in and park up my Land Rover instead of leaving it in the driveway

she smirked and fell back against the grass again, folding her arms behind her head

well, if we're going to be seeing more of eachother, might be nice to know about each other a little, especially since i can occasionally see major curiosity burning in your eyes mate *grin* what's your interest, as cars doesn't seem to be one of them she laughed, exhaling clouds of smoke
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:11 am

Richard hummed and nodded as the blue haired elf gushed over garages and cars.

Pulled himself out of his dulling state, mind wondering a little from the conversation, his eyes flickered down at his twiddling fingers for a second. As if he was looking for an answer. Baby blue eyes turned to look back up to Taylor.

"I guess I like art. Mostly sketching, water colours and inks. Reading. I spend a lot of my time doing that." He paused for a beat. "And a lot of people would say cleaning would be one of my interests. Really, it is more of a choir that I feel compulsive to do at times, or a stress reliever."

He raised an blonde eyebrow at Taylor.

"What about you? Any interest's other then Garages and cars?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

she could see cars wasn't his thing at all and chuckled

um, well, weaponry and trainging with them...music, any kind really, all are beautiful in their own ways, all kinds of sports....and *and a faint blush appeared on the bridge of her nose* and i kinda like dancing.

she looked to the side for a moment before looking back, embarrasment cleared

i'm not the most femenine chick out there, and dancing isn't somethin' many assosciate with me, but i really enjoy it

she had no idea why she jad just said that.....she mentally beat herself up for being a sissy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp   first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp Empty

Back to top Go down

first non-hostile interaction with a Vamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: