Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I am here, inside your mind~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

I am here, inside your mind~ Empty
PostSubject: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Raoul whistled a bit off the tune he just made up for himself, bringing his lucky stick or so, he entered the coven. Yep, just an ordinary coven in his eyes. He has seen lots, travel lots, so this place is okay, seems enjoyable too.His Felicia was flying around, looking at the beautiful scenery as well. They both adore the graveyard. It was quite...clean. He didn't sense any bad aura there, but then again. He know it.

He had little guessing of who will greet him. They seems to be guite an enjoyable person.Raoul giggled a bit before turning himself into a calmer version of himself. For a first impression, everything must be in place. He put on his quarter mask and put on his white gloves.

"A pleasure to meet you~ " He smiled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:16 am

Gabriel walked through the graveyard, not looking for anything in particular. He was not here for emotional purposes, nor to relax. Somehow, he had just... ended up here. A flash of blond caught his eye, and he followed it, out of curiosity, wanting to know who the person was. A man... Gabriel grinned. He always liked meeting new men.

Although the mask was a little disconcerting. His mouth twitched for a second. He liked being able to see the whole face of who he was talking to. Shrugging it off, his grin widened as the man greeted him.

"Pleasure to meet you, too." he purred, his voice silky. "New coven member? I haven't seen you around here before."

He hopped up on a tomb, legs dangling down, gazing down at the man from under a fringe of thick black lashes.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Raoul smiled, just interested in the man. He was not what he's been looking for but yes. it's always fun tosee new faces. Newly met persons and first impressions are crucial,no ? " The pleasure is all mine, monsieur Gabriel deGaulle~ Yes, as you may say, I can be a new coven member here, or ... maybe I'd like to stay for a while at the graveyard,exactly."He let out a sweet smile. His low deep smooth voice oddly sounded a bit tenor.

He gazed at Gabriel for a while then closes his only eye that were shown. " I've heard a lot about you,monsieur. I'm very glad to finally meet you in person~Although, I suggest for you not to do any sort of mischiefs with the tomb. I have a high respet for the dead, and they have their respect on the living too. " He smiles a bit cheerfully now. For some reason, there's a mysterious aura behind him, any normal person would not dared to look at his eyes much longer than ten minutes. A vampire however,may be different. Raoul has the cool calm face of the breezing wind, but his mind is as deep as any heart may be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Hmm. Straight. He suspected as much. Gabriel's demeanor quickly switched from flirtatious to merely curious, switching his position so that he was lying over the top of memorial tomb, peering over the edge to observe the new man. It was odd... not many people joined for the graveyard... most came to join the coven...

"I wasn't planning to." he replied, smiling. "I am merely more comfortable here."

It was true. He had no memories of his human life, but he certainly felt, for some reason, that he should be dead. It seemed more natural to him, somehow. His body often felt distant as though it were not him controlling it, but he was outside it, looking in. It wasn't a sad feeling, just... normal.

But he hopped off quickly anyway, slightly disconcerted by the aura that the man gave out.

"'Monsieur Gabriel deGaulle'? Vous êtes français? Common est-ce vous me connaître?" He switched swiftly to his mother tongue, relieved to be able to speak it once more.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:59 am

Raoul gave a little smile like he always did to anybody. This man named Gabriel, is very interested in him,yes ? Very amusing. "Oui." He replied simply. "I prefer using normal English though, monsieur Gabriel. That way, I can be more open, since... I didn't hide anything..." Somehow he's putting stress on the fact he just mentioned.

"You're quite new~ " He smiled a bit, somehow he can't wipe the little smile on his face. " I think we have met. In my mind, in your mind, as it's connected through a dream, yes ? " He smiled. It was true for Raoul that none of the people in this world are complete strangers. He knows everybody, he didn't hate the fact he did.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:01 am

Gabriel gazed at him in confusion, eyebrows knitted together slightly. He was not sure what to make of Raoul. The man's character was perfectly nice, but there was something about him which made him a little uncomfortable. Raoul seemed to know altogether too much about him for someone he was sure that he had not met.Yet... Raoul did seem familiar, somehow...

Je ne comprends pas.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand you."
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:56 am

Raoul giggled a bit by the truthful reaction of Gabriel.Indeed, all he did was talking in quite some circles.He liked the man for telling the truth now, though he had predicted it would happen. Confusion... a little feeling to the unknown the certain truth,yes? "I'm sorry, Have I've been using hard to understand words ? " He smiled.

He thought for a while before replying another. "What I meant, dear Gabriel deGaulle, is that I seems to have met you before. A Deja Vu~ In reality, this would be the first time we met, yes ? or... maybe This is the first time you met me in this form ? " He smiled sweetly. He had no intention of telling what it meant though. Just to make the person simply confused.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:18 am

Gabriel frowned a little, perplexed. Well that really cleared things up. "I haven't met you in this form... no..."

Could he change forms or was he being deliberately confusing? Gabriel was a little too direct for such spiritualism or metaphors. He wasn't stupid, by any means, but he did rather people got to the point instead of beating around the bush. One of the reasons why he liked Jace. Never too much embellishment, there.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Raoul laughes once more. Maybe he is the odd one here. "Yes, this form as in, I may have another form~ It's common for Necromancers to have another form such as vampires do,yes ? although, Necromancers will not change much in years. I'm not making a difference between us,okay ? I'm just trying to explain~ " He opened his quarter-mask. "You see my eyes ? Maybe You'll remember somebody." He smirked.

He showed a bright blue eyes. Similar to a certain heterochrome's eyes. A lear crystal sky in the eyes, and a deep blue center, like the ones in the sea. Hi gaze was sweet, and gentle, yet it was deep.Very deep.He went towards the vampire, whispering to him.

"I said maybe. Since you did not ask for the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Yes... he knew those eyes from somewhere... not someone he knew well, but...

"You are a relative of Hellsing?"

His voice became a little tense as he said that. He didn't know Hellsing all that well, but when he had met him, Hellsing had been... difficult to get on with. This man seemed incredibly calm by comparison, but Gabriel still felt a little uncomfortable around him. The talking in circles, the apparent lack of emotion... he was a hard person to read. It was slightly disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:54 am

Raoul couldn't hold his laughter anymore. He laughed, a bit frankly and manically if possible. He knew, he knew he would say that but still... very amusing! He almost feel to his knees just holding his hurt stomach.

"Hellsing ?! As in... Hellsing Guilliaume ? No! " He laughed, like a little child with his tenor voice. Really ? Of all people mentioned, only Hellsing was the one who looked like him in the man's eyes ?

"It is somebody indeed though~ Well done! at least you understand my word! " He clapped his hands. He took a breath, and started being calm once more.He resumed clapping, in a moderate tempo.

" I know this Hellsing you speak of, don't worry~ "
He smirked. "But, he isn't what I called, a relative or so.... not related at all to me,okay ? "
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:05 am

Gabriel glared at the man in irritation at being mocked. "Well, spit it out then, rather than talking in riddles all the time!"

He folded his arms with a scowl, looking a little childish, but at the same time so annoyed that he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Raoul tilted his head. He knew the man was asking his private matter. No matter! He shall tell anyway! “I once was asked, you see. From a certain vampire hunter vampire family, to... do something to a Hellsing Guilliaume, their only son. So I knew him. He was a stubborn little child indeed! And.. for the compensation, I took one of his precious eyes~ Oh! I could NOT leave him in one eye! So I added another eye from my stock~ He's a fine and beautiful heterochrome,yes ? “ Raoul smirked. It was a little fine to tell this much. It can't be used as a weapon to fight Hellsing anyway. He was too strong, yet too fragile.Raoul looked upwards, towards the sky, the beautiful stars.

“Maybe he was ... I was... um... trusted as his brother. Since he owes me something he can't repay...ever. I didn't ask him too~ He was interesting, just for a few years of my passing life...” He smiled, now a bit sadly. Times moves so slow in hard times, it moves so fast in happy ones. In Raoul's eyes, time was an equal of happiness and sadness. He just needed to survive.

"You're looking at HIS eyes..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 am

Gabriel had not thought the man would say that much, and a good part of it went over his head. But he gathered that he upshot was that Raoul knew Hellsing.

"Why are you here?" the question was a little less rough this time, but he stayed direct. He was quite annoyed by how the man tended to talk in circles. In general, it was quite hard to irritate Gabriel. But he did find it hard to keep his temper when people were not direct.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 am

Raoul smiled, just wanted to tease the child. They're so young, very fun to tease and all. " Hmm.. why am I here in general or you're asking if I have a special reason to it ? Oh! Or you didn't know the fact that I have been chosen to be a Chosen Regent of the Graveyard area ? Or... maybe you're asking my existence altogether ? " he laughed.

"Make up your mind, dead Gabriel deGaulle~ " He patted Gabriel's head.Raoul likes him already, very... childish.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 am

"I meant why you're here in general."

He had to try not to laugh at Raoul as he had to reach up to pat him on the head, the patronising gesture failing slightly. His mood improved slightly, but he still found the man's roundabout way of talking slightly irritating.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 am

Raoul nodded slightly. "In general,yes. I come here... because fate leads me here. I have things to do and people to talk to, that's the main reason. Someone here needs me... " he added. He was just following the books of fate, no clue what will happen if he didn't.

Raoul looked around. The place seems to be comfortable enough. He didn't really mind any places at all though. Not a single preference in him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 am

Gabriel huffed slightly in annoyance at the roundabout answer. Still, he did not know what he had expected.

"Someone? Hellsing?" he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 am

Raoul closes his eyes, just for fun. He whispered to the Gabriel he found. " It's none of your business. Some things are rather not told as well. I have no need for you if you're not pure... "Not giving a perfect hint of the meaning 'pure'. Was it pure in heart... or in blood?

" Hellsing Guilliaume is not of your concern. you hate him,yes? That way i can't talk much to you. You will hurt him if you do, I know it... "
he giggled.He didn't wanted to talk much of the person anymore. It was unimportant.

For Gabriel that is.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:54 am

Gabriel twitched at the insult. "Well, don't start to say something if you are not willing to continue then." he snapped. He hated it when people hinted things and were not direct about it, but he hated it even more when people insult his pride. "And I don't hate Hellsing. He's the one who was violent towards me. I simply prefer to stay out of his way, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Raoul laughed once more. Maybe he misinterpret something... again. It's hard for him to speak simply and clearly.Except for well known facts that is.Looking at the angry vampire, he just smirked a bit. " Don't be angry,monsieur. It will ruin your beautiful face~ " He tried to please the vampire.He above all people, dislikes to be hated.

"Pfff--- He IS violent towards everyone.." Raoul couldn't hold his laughter. He knew why Hellsing is so much hated, or at least, angers a lot of them. He can't help it... or... He can't help him at all that is. " Good! That way, if you met, send him my regards. He is such a cute fellow~ " he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am here, inside your mind~   I am here, inside your mind~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I am here, inside your mind~
Page 1 of 1