Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

He flinched a little at the unexpected contact, but didn't feel as uncomfortable with it as he had expected. Maybe it helped that Shar was a woman, since it was because of Sergei that he didn't like people touching him. It might have also helped having Jace hug him for a bit... slowly he seemed to be getting over his dislike of physical contact.

"Umm... yes mi..." he stopped himself. "Sh-Shar."

It still felt wrong to address her by her first name, but he would get used to it, he supposed.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 am

Alexander chuckled and smiled while still cleaning his flute.
"always the one to make friends easily arnt you shar?" his smile full of admiration and a slight jeloucy but a nice jelousy if there was such a thing.

"i will take my leave of you too as i am needed away from CdS for a while".
he got up and bowed to them both.
"pleasure meeting you proparly master camille...and shar a pleasure as always".
with this he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2