Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Amongst the Abandoned Buildings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:05 am

Avira was beyond the point of no return and he knew it. He purred softly, running his own tongue over Coilean’s bottom lip in return.

Leaning forward the rest of the way, he kissed him properly and parted his lips, inviting Coilean to kiss him as deeply as he wanted. He felt okay giving over control to the lycan, at least for right now. He trusted him, he had been respectful thus far.

His fingers tugged at the leather cord holding Coilean’s hair up, getting it loose and letting it down a moment later. He slid his hands into the thick red locks, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:19 am

As soon as the vampires lips parted his tongue plundered the inside of his mouth ruthlessly.

It was the roughest he had been with the man but it was still to gently to do any harm.

His hands searched out the end of Avira's braid, pulling out the tie and running his fingers through it to let it loose.

With one final flick of his tongue, he withdrew, turning his attentions to the younger man's neck, kissing, tasting and nipping the skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:32 am

Avira’s breath stuttered momentarily when Coilean’s hands undid his braid, for a moment, he panicked, then remembered he hadn’t used one of his precious ribbons this morning, and relaxed. Instead, he concentrated on tangling his fingers into Coilean’s hair.

Then Coilean did something unexpected. He moved his mouth down to Avira’s neck and started biting and sucking.

Avira felt his whole body tense, and his breath catch, and for a moment, he was just frozen. A trillion thoughts raced through his head. Yes, no, good, bad, right, wrong- What in the fuck was he even doing?

Sure, Avira had heard about this. More in their kind, the supernatural, than in humans. Sometimes, when two people’s paths crossed, everything just clicked and felt right, sometimes everything was just the way it should be, and nothing else needed to matter.

Was this one of those times?

Gods above I do hope so… Avira thought softly. Otherwise I am about to make a horrid mistake…

But regardless of that thought, Avira tilted his head back, baring his throat. A sign of submission, acceptance. Something vampires didn’t exactly give out very willingly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:46 am

He paused when Avira tensed.

Too far?

Realisation set it. He had gone far too close to the throat.

He was just about to pull away when Avira tilted his head back, offering his throat. His tongue ran over his lips and he muttered to the vampire; lyrics. "Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?" Idly he wondered if the vampire even knew the song he was reciting.

And then he bowed his head to take his pale throat between his jaws, sharp teeth pressing against the skin enough to be noticed but not cause much discomfort.

A heartbeat later he pulled away and laid a gentle kiss to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:53 am

Teeth dug into his throat. Avira sucked in a sharp breath, but didn’t tense this time. His fingers stroked through Coilean’s hair, hands a little shaky, but undaunted. He had offered this, so he had to live with whatever came next.

He wondered how bad it would be to admit that he would be alright with Coilean marking him. It was not as though anyone else had interest in him…It was not as though HE had any interest in anyone either, for that matter.

When Coilean stopped biting, Avira tilted his head down again. He caught Coilean’s chin and leaned in, softly kissing his forehead.

“You don’t need to dull your fangs for me…” he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:06 am

A little disappointment swelled inside him when he didn't seem to take any notice of the song lyrics.

He decided then that Avira was in need of an education on rock music.

His eyes slid closed as the vampire's lips pressed against his forehead. His hands combed through Avira's long locks gently as he leaned forwards, resting his head on the young man' shoulder.

Coilean inhaled slowly, drawing in the vampire's scent.

"I don't want to do something you may regret later, leannán."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:30 am

Avira nuzzled against Coilean’s hair, breathing in his specific smell. He memorized it, committing it to the most important places in his memory. He wanted to be sure that he never forgot this smell. Not even for a moment.

“Regret is when you never wanted to do something in the first place and look back on it wishing you hadn’t.” he murmured. “That does not apply here.”

He pressed a soft kiss to Coilean’s lips.

“Unless it does to you.”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:39 am

He was kicking himself for this, but he needed to make the vampire see sense.

"We've known each other for a week, Avira. A week is not long enough to form a bond like that. We're not living in the Twilight novels. Imprinting doesn't exist." Yes, he had read the novels. And nearly gouged his eyes out while reading the first two. He didn't know what possessed him to carry on reading the series; hope that they'd get better, perhaps?

"I wouldn't regret it, leannán. Never." He pressed a kiss to Avira's lips before pulling back with a sigh.

"Just think things like that over before you decide. Wolves dont mate like humans marry. Our matings aren't something you can have revoked when the honeymoon period stops." His eyes found a very interesting spot on the wall opposite them. "When we mate, we mate for life. There's no going back on it."

"Take your time in deciding, Avira. I may not be the one."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:58 am

In under ten seconds Avira went from his usual pale color to about ten shades of varying red. He spluttered incoherently, cursing several times in French.

At last, he yanked on Coilean’s hair. Very, very hard.

“I-IDIOT!” he squeaked, his accent still French. “Q-qui a parlé d’accouplement?!”

He took a deep breath, steadying his breathing and trying to calm his racing heart. MATING? Who had been talking about anything like that?! Oh hell with it he just hated his own inability to speak or be understood. He knew he was bad with people, but THIS bad?!

“I….don’t know what ‘Twilight’ is, or whatever.” he hissed. “But I was most certainly not implying-!”

His cheeks were stained with red. Avira hid his face in his hands, thoroughly embarrassed and relatively shamed.

“I only meant you could leave a mark on me you dolt…” he mumbled, still hiding his red face.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:13 am

Coilean let out a yelp, hands flying up to his hair. "Hey, hey, careful!" he cried. He did not like having his hair pulled. It was painful.

At the yell, his face flushed.

Shit...

Well, wasn't that awkward?

When Avira his his face, he averted his eyes, cheeks glowing brighter. "I'msorry.I'mreallysorry," he muttered quickly. The only thing he could do to make this more awkward would be to pull out a ring and propose right there.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:21 am

Avira was taking deep breaths, calming himself down. He rubbed at his temples, eyes squeezed shut.

“N-non…it’s okay….” he mumbled, voice lilting between French and his normal unnamable accent. “I…should have been more clear.”

He sighed, dropping his hands and looking away.

He was embarrassed. Everything had been going so well and then he’d gone and said something so stupid. How like him that was. Whenever things were okay, he always managed to ruin them for himself, no matter what.

Or life did. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:28 am

His lips quirked into a grin as the colour drained from his face. "Well, that couldn't have gotten any more awkward even if we tried."

His tongue ran over his lower lip. "So, who do you think brushed brighter? You or me?" He chuckled at the thought. Avira was beet red, but he felt pretty hot himself.

Had he blushed brighter than his hair?

He hoped making light of the situation would help. It'd either help or make things worse. Fifty-fifty chance.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:38 am

Avira couldn’t help his lips quirking into a small smile. Well…At least they weren’t upset about it. That could have been highly awkward had Coilean misunderstood but done…that, anyway. Ah, the silly little things.

Avira shook his head.

Leaning forward, he gently licked Coilean’s cheek again, nuzzling him a moment later.

“Silly wolf…” he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:44 am

"It's part of my charm," was his response as he nuzzled back against Avira, smiling.

His arms slid back around the vampire and he hoisted him closer.

He was glad that his attempts to lighten the mood were successful. He had no idea how he would have even begun to try and patch things up if it hand't worked.

"So...Was it you or was it me?" He wasn't going to let it go. He wanted to know which of them went a brighter red.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:46 am

Avira rolled his eyes.

“How am I supposed to know? I can’t see my own face.” he mumbled.

Even saying so, he nuzzled against Coilean’s shoulder. He was glad that the misunderstanding hadn’t gotten between them like last time. He was too comfortable all curled up with Coilean to be bothered to move right now.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

He pressed his lips to the younger man's jaw. "Maybe I should try to make you that red again," he murmured quietly.

He ran his hand over Avira's hair, smiling softly. "Comfortable there, leannán?"

He was comfortable here, even if the cold of the rain was seeping into his bones and numbing the tips of his fingers.

He'd have to get a nice hot shower when he got back to the mansion and curl up with a book and a mug of hot chocolate in front of the first fireplace he could find.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:07 am

Avira hummed softly.

“Yes.” he admitted softly. “Very comfortable.”

He pressed a little closer. The rain was getting colder, and the clouds darker. It would probably be a good idea to head inside soon, but he didn’t want to move. Besides, Caterva and Ignis were going to budge in this weather.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"Many people have told me I have a very comfortable chest."

For most of his eighteen hundred years, he had been designated chair. Everyone that knew him would sit on his lap, or lean against his shoulder or curl up and fall asleep against his back.

He could rattle off a long list of names that would mean nothing to the vampire. But the first person to lean against him that wasn't his brother was Tony. She was also the first to outright say that he was comfortable to lean against. Even back in 200A.D, that woman had no respect for personal space or how women should have acted.

His arms tightened around the younger man and he pressed his fingers against his ribs, hoping to warm them up with his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:04 am

Avira scoffed, but didn’t argue. The fact was that he WAS very warm and very comfortable, so he couldn’t really dispute that statement. Coilean just felt nice to lean against.

He slipped his arms back around the wolf neck, threading his fingers into his hair. As if to apologize for pulling it earlier, he gently combed his fingers through the thick locks. The rain was getting harder, and it would have probably been a good idea to move, but Avira didn’t want to.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:29 am

He chuckled quietly nuzzling into Avira's hair.

A shiver ran down his spine and he frowned a little. "It's getting pretty cold, leannán. And, unlike you lucky vampires, I'm pretty susceptible to the cold." It wasn't a great thing about being a werewolf. They were almost as susceptible to the cold as humans.

"As much as I want to stay here, I dont want to freeze to death quite yet." He hooked one arm under the man's knees and braced the other against his back as he stood.

"Shall we make our way back to the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:35 am

Avira yelped as, quite suddenly, he was hoisted into the air. He hung onto Coilean, momentarily nervous he would fall. Then of course, he remembered that Coilean was a werewolf and, like a vampire, abnormally strong.

He relaxed.

“What about Caterva and Ignis then?” he asked.

The cats peeked out from their hiding place, and Caterva was glaring. Avira rolled his eyes, and Ignis almost shrugged, then stepped out into the rain. She trotted to Coilean’s side, apparently unbothered by the rain, but Caterva seemed thoroughly ruffled.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:47 am

Coilean's lips quirked into a grin at the yelp. It was a cute noise.

He bowed his head to nuzzle Avira's nose as he hooked the leather thong Avira had pulled out of his hair on his foot.

"Ignis is fine. Look's like Caterva's being a very prissy little kitten, though." He leered at the one-eyed cat as he began walking back towards the mansion.

Yes, he knew he'd probably get his arms and legs clawed into ribbons for insulting the cat like that, but if he did attack him, it'd bring the cat out into the rain and then he'd have to walk back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:53 am

Caterva bristled, and the only reason he didn’t attack Coilean was because he was walking over a puddle at the time, and he was carrying Avira. He might drop the white haired boy if Caterva leapt on him, so he kept his temper.

Avira however, being in Coilean’s arms, was happy to snuggle down and relax. He nuzzled the werewolf’s neck, resting his head against his shoulder as he walked.

Usually, Avira wasn’t the type to like being carried, or helped in anything he could do on his own. But this was nice, like pretty much everything else Coilean did.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:01 am

"Well, look at you walking in the rain. No melting, either. Whod'a guessed?" He arched a brow at the black cat, sloshing through a puddle.

He hummed softly for a while.

"I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
"

Coilean was the type of person that got random lyrics and tunes stuck in his head and couldn't get rid of them unless he sung them. And they came at the oddest (and sometimes best) times.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:04 am

Avira scoffed again, smiling despite himself. On a whim, he pressed a small kiss to Coilean’s throat, then laid his head back against his shoulder.

“I almost expected ‘It’s Raining Men’ from you.” he teased.

Avira wasn’t exactly up to scratch on modern life, but he did know SOME things. Silly little things, here and there, usually about plays and theatre or modern art. Or random things like songs. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amongst the Abandoned Buildings
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next