Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Seeking Refuge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 am

Somewhere outside the mansion, a youth ran through the forest, his heart pounding in his ears, his face burning as though he was about to faint. He could feel the searing pain of the cuts down his legs and back, but the adrenaline coursing through his veins made it seem... distant, irrelevant. His head felt light. He slowed to a halt, his hands tightening around the fabric of the shirt... the only thing that he had left him with. Camille gulped. His lip quivered. He felt as though he should cry, but he merely felt... empty. He couldn't quite believe what had happened to him.

He looked up to see a mansion. It was... huge. He felt a little daunted and paused for a second by the gates, curling his fingers around the iron bars. He was scared to enter but... he glanced down the path behind him... he was more scared to be alone right now. Had... had he followed him? Memories flooded back. Memories of the the man's heavy breath on his face, the pain, the stench of sweat and... A shudder rippled down his spine. He felt nauseous, his legs threatening to collapse beneath him.

The young man stumbled inside, suddenly realising the extent of his injuries as the adrenaline wore off, leaving him with a sharp pain on his upper thigh. A soft cry escaped his lips as he touched a hand to the wound.

His hands were tainted with blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:43 am

Somewhere on the outskirts of the forrest Alexander had been hunting for fresh rabbit but came up short for the third night running, his thoughts ow drifting to finding a blood donor or blood buddy.

He was on his way back, sword safely in his scabbard and a defeated look on his face when a small wind blew to his direction, wind with the strong scent of blood. the scent was unfamiliar and very fresh and young. from this alexander ran towards the scent to find a young boy who had looked like he had been attack and badly wounded.

"shit!..." Alexander rushed to the boy and placed a hand on him trying to assatain what had happened. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:17 am

Hellsing was just... walking around. A little feeling of trying to make himself comfortable around the vestibule. Not bad, really,not bad. This place is quite okay to be lived in. Of course he didn't really like the warm" welcome. He looked at the man who seems to be Alexander Draco. Helping a helpless young man. That is so like him to be kind and gentle he guessed.

But, the blood smells. A little bit to the heterochrome's thirst. He, likes the smell. He suddenly have the urge... No... Not yet. Not now.

He come closer to the two men. Looking in arrogance but still....

"He's bleeding, or so. If you wanted to help him, bring the medical kit."
Ordering the other man to do so. If he do it himself, it will put the unknown man to his debt list. He will demand the debt to be paid.He did this just to get rid of Alexander...maybe.

"A troublesome one... "
Hellsing commented. Licking the almost fainted man's palm. Just tasting what he thought will be.

The blood was quite... adequate.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:21 am

Camille watched the man rushing him warily, his eyes falling on the sword. He could be dangerous. The young man took a hesitant step backwards. But... the man seemed friendly, a concerned look on his face.

He allowed him to approach, but shuddered a little at the touch, feeling a little ill. He wrapped his arms around himself protectively, scrunching his toes into the grass. "It's nothing." Camille choked out, backing away slightly.

Out of his peripheral vision, he could see another approaching. He caught sight of the hungry glint in the man's eye, and his stomach lurched anxiously, his legs quivering as if ready to flee. Camille shot Alexander a pleading glance as the new man ordered him to get the medical kit. He wasn't entirely sure if he trusted the blond man enough to be left alone with him just yet.

His thought process froze as a tongue swept along his palm, eyes widening. He stiffened, before letting out a soft cry and wrenching his hand from the man's grasp. He stumbled only just catching himself before his legs gave out.

Recovering slightly, he forced himself to reply, his voice shaking. "I am sorry, I...I... wasn't quite expecting that."

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Alexander took another step forward and steadied the boy before turning his head to Helsings voice. the boy was clearly frightened and was very weak, tasting his blood was not helping so Alexander flashed a glare at Helsing before replying to the comment about the medi kit. he too had noticed the hungry glint in his eye and suddenly became very protective, was it because he was young? or perhaps it was because he did not trust Helsing.

"that wont be nessassary my good man" he turned back to the boy, a kind smile on his face. "here drink" Alexander then bit his own wrist and offered it to the boy" it will help you i promise, no harm will come to you" He looked back at the older vampire "Isnt that right?" he forcefully asked.

Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:57 am

The heterochome just looked at what the other two was doing. He has no need being here anyway. Looks like the man got everything under control. He turned to the wounded one, he distrust both of them but , the wounded one was... suspicious.

"State your name !"
He ordered, pulling his rapier to the wounded man. It's his way of saying everything around. Since it's Alexander beside him, he guessed he would be a threat for wither of them. Maybe even if it will turn into a fight.

He didn't care if the other one is wounded. It was his fault of being so weak. He hates weakness, everyone's , even his. But he knew his weakness.That's the difference.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:23 am

Camille tentatively lowered his lips to the bared wrist, stopping to flash Alexander a shaky smile. Just as he was about to take a sip, a blade flashed in front of him, and he recoiled suddenly, giving a sharp cry as his legs finally collapsed beneath him.

He curled into a ball protectively. He was bleeding heavily now from the pressure of standing up for too long, and his head spun from the combination of fear and bloodloss. "Ca...Cam...Camille." he muttered into his knees. "Camille leBlanc."

He could feel his heart fluttering unevenly in his chest, and his face burnt, as though he were going to faint. His mind reeled, terrified of the power that this unknown man had over him, the events of the last night flooding back with a pain that was nearing physical. And he could almost smell the stench of sweat and alcohol then, feel the sharp sensation of a knife slicing through his flesh. He could almost feel the warm metal of the candlestick, as he had seized at it, and the searing heat as the flames rose...

Had... he killed him?

He did not cry out, but merely sat there, frozen. His limbs shook violently. "I...Sergei...."

He couldn't talk. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Alexander nodded towards the boy as he waited for him to drink. as the blade flash caught his eye Alexanders hand reached for his own sword, anger now in his eyes. the poor boy looked terrified and very frail.

"YOU DARE DRAW YOUR WEAPON ON A DEFENCELESS BOY?!!" Alexander was for a lack of a better word - fuming, his eyes burning with a dark crimson and his blood that had been running down his arm now solidifing. not only had the boy now been so frightened that he had curled up and whimpered but also Alexander saw it as a threat to both of them, and alexander rarely turned down a challenge.

"DO YOU WISH TO TEST ME GOOD SIR?!" Alexanders sword now drawn as he stood defensively infront of the boy. Alexander had hoped that the vampire would have shown some respect and waited but alas if this must happen he would finish it quickly for the new boys sake...camille was it?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm

"PEACE!"

Giacinto threw open the large doors of her bedroom and thundered down the stairs. The candles in the chandelier above the group flared wildly, flames fed by the ancient Succubus' anger.

The simple black robe she wore over a silk cami and shorts billowed out around her along with her long, unbound hair.

"All I ask is for some peace while I'm sat in my room fucking dying from poisoning. Is that too much to ask?!" Her arm flailed towards the doors hanging open at the top of the first staircase.

She had been up all day in excruciating pain and had just nodded off when Alexander yelled.

And so she was angry. Angrier than she had been in a good long while.

"Well? What's going on that important enough to disturb me?!"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Hellsing let out a smile. Yep, this is all he needed for now. As an emotion vampire, he didn't really need blood. He needed the emotions around him. That's why, this time he's satisfied. He smiled, almost mocking the man named Alexander. Hellsing keep his temper well this time. He intended to make anyone here hates him. Not a single one of them to love him,ever.

He pull back his rapier. Smiling a bit creepily to the new person named Camille. "A Pleasure to meet you, Camille leBlanc. I see you are terrified , yes ? Good. Keep up the good work~ "He clapped his hands. Maybe after one or two, he'll might even think of "rewarding" The little Camille.

He chucked to Alexander. His anger was... satisfying. He dared him to be more if he wanted to but, thankfully, he controlled his emotions quite well after feeding. "I dare. Oh, and... I didn't test anything of you "good sir" " Obviously making a mockery of Alexander.

Soon, the one who seems to be Giacinto screamed loud enough to be heard by the heterochrome. Having such a sensitive ear could be a disadvantage sometimes. "Why with the shouts people ? " He muttered. One more shout maybe, he'll throw a rapier to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Camille ignored the events around him, suddenly everything seeming far away. He could not control his breaths, his fingernails digging almost deep enough to cut the underside of his legs again. The only thing he could think of right now was...the way his master had fallen to the ground like a corpse, as the flames flickered and roared up the walls... how he had run out of the room without a backwards glance, without a care as to whether his maker...Sergei...would survive.

He was jolted out of his thoughts as a woman charged into the room, shouting, his head jerking up in shock. From the way that the others quietened down a little, and the commanding tone of her voice, he guessed that she must be... the coven leader? He scrambled to his feet, ignoring Hellsing's taunts.

"I am sorry, ma'am."

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Alexander bolted up straight away as he heard Giacinto's angry shouting. SHit were his only thoguths and he bowed low at her presence before speaking.

"forgive me Lady Giacinto, but we have a wounded boy and this ...man has drawn his weapon onto him"
At this alexander stepped to allow Gia to see the young boy. his eyes never leaving the other vampire, the one that mocked him ands showed no remorse. oh how Alexander was conflicted at this.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Her eyes flickered over the three men, staring blankly at Hellsing, softening at Camille then narrowing into a glare at Alexander.

"Its fine, child. You're not to blame." Her head inclined slightly at Camille.

And then her eyes turned back to Alexander. "You are the one at fault here, boy." She took a few threatening steps closer to him. Even in nightwear, bare feet and messy, sleep tousled hair, she looked like she could kill him with just a stare if she got any angrier. "There are other ways to resolve things than fucking shouting!" Here her voice raised to echo around the enormous vestibule.

"I have half a mind to send you down into the Dungeon and scrubbing every inch of it until I can see my reflection in the metal." Her voice was low now, soft and dangerous. Calm anger was always a bad sign with Giacinto. It meant she was thinking over ways to torture you. Either mentally or physically.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Hellsing couldn't help snickering for quite a bit. More amusing moments.Whatever that Giacinto is saying, Alexander seems to be terrified of her. That.. is a weakness he could use... maybe.

"I do suggest not to cause more noises or the little petite her might be hurt by the noise, no , petite ?"
He smirked at the little Camille. He really strikes his attention. Maybe the personality, or the fear he caused. Very... interesting.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:30 am

Alexander nearly objected to this harsh punishment due to the circumstances but decided against it as to not piss off the elder even more. he simply growled and slumped his shoulders and sheathed his sword.

he could not however take the snide comment made by the vampire and so out of anger called upon his mastery of fire and let loose a fire ball from his hand into the ground several feet away before turning to leave. he was not happy at all.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:38 am

Camille gave a shaky, but grateful smile to the female vampire. "Thank you ma'am."

He felt a trickle of blood starting to run down his leg, and gave a groan, more of irritation than pain. Tearing off a sleeve, he began to tie it around his wounds as a make-shift bandage, hissing a little as the cloth touched the cut. He jumped a little at the female vampire's shout, causing his hands to jerk as he tied the knot. He let out a faint whimper.

Avoiding Hellsing's gaze, he became particularly interested in a spot on the floor. He did not like the smirk on the taller vampire's face, and edged slightly closer to Alexander, ignoring the blond's words. He felt slightly more vulnerable when Alexander walked away, and he watched the man's retreating back worriedly, before flicking his eyes back to the others.

He chewed his lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Alexander continued to walk away from the confrontation now that the elder was there. she was seriously pissed off him still and so starting an arguement was the worst thing he could do.

flames still dancing around his hand he pointed at the agrivating vampire.
"this isnt over" after that he started to walk away before his anger fully took control.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:46 am

Hellsing smiled. A little cheeky smile he doesn't usually do. He felt a bit feeling of winning in that place. " Huh! " He turned to see the little petite.

" You may walk now. Or crawl, whichever you like best."
Taking a glance at Camille. He made an enemy of another, for sure. He plan to maybe, kick the petite just by a bit, but, seems that Alexander has taken care of the little kid so he didn't do much. Me wanted Camille to scream in pain though, that would be heard very nicely to his ears.

Gasping...

Tears...

Sorrow...

Wonderful sounds humans made... but...

It'll be better if vampires do the same...

"Shall I take you or do you prefer Alexander instead ? "
He smiled nicely, a bit suspiciously though.There's always a motive behind his niceness to others. He guessed what the boy would say but, just a test.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:25 am

Giacinnto sighed, eyes flicking between them before rolling them heavenwards.

"Well, I'm up now. Might as well be social." She bowed gallantly at Camille and Hellsing, well aware that the low-cute cami she was wearing revealed a lot of breast at this angle.

"I've yet to meet either of you. I'm Giacinto, Elder of this little coven." She straightened up and grinned widely, bad mood disappearing quite suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:47 am

Camille continued to stare at Alexander's retreating back. "I think... he's leaving."

But then, he didn't trust Hellsing. He really didn't trust Hellsing.

"I... I can find my own way!" His voice squeaked a little, unintentionally and he mentally cursed himself. "But, thank you."

He moved a little closer towards Giacinto, hoping that it would be unnoticeable. She seemed... less scary. He glanced up at her, hopefully. Her grin seemed nice, at any rate. He remained unaffected by the low-cut top. Partly since anything sexual had no appeal to him at the moment, but mostly because women in general did not appeal to him. Though he wouldn't mind her as a friend. A strong friend seemed good right now.

"I'm pleased to meet you ma'am." he returned the bow. "My name is Camille LeBlanc. I hope I can be of service!"

((Got a feeling he may regret saying that if he's roped into cleaning or something along those lines. Oh well XD))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Alexander noticed the sudden change in Gia and started to mumble and grumble as he left, believing that she just had it out for him and that it was as childish as it seemed, unfair.

Alexander would need to do alot of meditation or sword play to calm himself down, the temptation to cleave Hellsing in two was too great.

While leaving Alexanders shadow for a split second seemed twice its normal size but was back to its original measurements after he had turned the corner and left.

(OoC: leaving but may be back if it continues x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Refuge
Page 1 of 1