Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

What'dya Think?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

What'dya Think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 am

Richard hummed, enjoying the sound of Ignicio's purrs and the vibrations under his unmoving hand. It was a sound that he wont admit in liking, due to embarrassment and old, non-existing (at times) hatred. He repetitively continued to etch circles on the tanned skin.

"You won't have too much problem, there. This mansion has plenty of rooms, enough for an army."

The fingertips paused in their repetitive movements as a thought wedged itself into Richard's head, causing a dust of pink to appear back on his cheeks. He bit his lip, contemplating on the thought. Was it to soon? Well, Ignicio did need a new room, and well...

"Um, but, if you want... Uh, you can, you know, stay in here?" His hands found their way to each other as he nervously twisted one of the rings, refusing to look up at Ignicio as he stumbled over his words. Another thought popped in his head, causing him to splutter out: "That is, if you want to. I understand if you want your own space for a while or if you don't want to share a room with me. Really it is fine, just forget everything I just said."

And with that, he turned over, burying his head in the pillow, wanting to hit himself for even suggesting that.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:21 am

He nodded. Yeah, the mansion was large and most of the rooms were empty. But they were also pretty large and he didn't like being in a large room alone.

His eyes slid open and met with the baby blue of his lover at the offer.

...Had he really offered that?

He had thought Dick would be loath to even think the idea of sharing a room with him, let alone voicing it.

HE rolled onto his side, curling an arm around the Chosen Regent's waist and pressing against his back. "I'd love to," he muttered, pressing a kiss against the shell of his ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:23 am

The butterfly's in his stomach fluttered, and he slowly let go of the breath he did not know he was holding. His mouth felt a little dry as he tried to respond, still astonished by the answer and his offer in the first place. He was certain that Ignicio will decline his offer, rather dramatically played out in his mind.

The ear which had lips momentarily pressed against it went went a shade darker. His smaller hand clasped around the bigger one as Richard leaned into Ignicio, stuttering out: "Good."

The red steadily faded from his cheeks, but they still held a rosy tint, as he turned his baby blue eyes to look at Ignicio, looking over his shoulder. His tongue darted across his upper lip before he spoke.

"But there are a couple of rules, you know?" He eyed the wine eyed vampire. "I am not going to let you waltz in here and do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:35 am

Rules.

Why did that word send a chill down his spine?

Ah yes, because when rules were set down, he abided by them. He had been bought up to follow the rules. His mother and father - King and Queen - wouldn't tolerate anyone disobeying the rules of their little kingdom, let alone their eldest son.

He was supposed to be the role model; the one that would take over the throne when his father died. And so he had rules and regulations beaten into him quite literally for two hundred years.

And in his entire life, he hadn't ever broken a rule set down in front of him.

"...What are these rules?" he finally sighed. These rules would probably be very painful to follow. What if Dick set down a rule about not having sex? As an Incubus, that would bring him physical pain. That rule, no matter how uneasy it would make him feel, he would break. No one could lay down a rule of no sex on an Incubus. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:59 am

Richard sat up and turned around, so that he was looming over Ignicio. Empathising the points he was about to make, and that they were to be taken seriously.

"First; please keep this place tidy." He stated, ticking each point off with his fingers.

"Secondly; don't go looking through my stuff." He had nothing to hide... Well except for some overly romantic, lovely dovey, cheesy books, which he was too embarrassed about to admit that he had read them... And blushed like a fourteen year old girl over them. Plus his journals, which he pretty much wrote almost every thought in - even though he did not write in them as often.

"Thirdly; no, you know..." The rosy tint in his cheeks deepened. "sex."

He gave Ignicio a hard look, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:20 am

He nodded in understanding. He could respect and follow those without any probl-

...What was the third rule?

Fuck!

He slumped, face twisting in pain. "I...can't do that. I can't stop having sex, Richard. I'm an Incubus." Even his voice sounded pained. He didn't want to break rules; he seriously didnt. But that one rule... He could never abide by that rule.

Why did Dick ask him to do that of all things?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:48 am

His eye brows were quickly drawn together as he watched the taller vampire slump. A little bit of guilt filled him as he watched Ignicio's face twist, and his voice lace with pain as he disapproved of the third rule is despair.

"I did not say you can never have sex," The blond quickly stated, scooting an inch closer to the Spanish vampire, uncrossing his arms. "just not in here, or with me." He flushed again. The mere thought of them intertwined together, intimate, made him want to combust - despite how close they have gotten to that point. A couple of times, it seemed.

Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:46 pm

His brows furrowed. "I thought you were monogamous." All truths bared, Ignicio had pondered over the idea of Dick being asexual. In the hundreds of years he had known the younger prince, he couldn't remember him every having one boyfriend or girlfriend.

But the assurance that he could still have sex was comforting.

And he'd see what he could do with not having sex with Dick. The boy would change his mind eventually.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:18 am

A slight confused look fell on the smaller vampires face, not used to the term 'monogamous'. After a few seconds of working out, and breaking it down to understand what it means, he answered: "Well, yes." He paused, and fidgeted. Eyes downcast as he twisted the sliver ring, the one that Ignicio gave him when he first join the coven, as he spoke.

"My father had many mistresses, but he still loved my mother very much. And, well, back when I joined the coven, you and Giacinto were not exactly together twenty-four-seven. You did 'invite' other people to," He flushed in embarrassment again. "bed... I think"

He was a little unsure about that, but he guessed when Giacinto and Ignicio were together, they also had sex with others. Including members from this coven.

He shifted, looking up from his hands to look into Ignicio's wine eyes. "So, because I have seen relationships that are not... I am not sure what the word for it is, 'together forever with their true one', it does not seem odd for me..." He paused again, baby blue eyes finding his fingers very interesting again. "Not that I won't be jealous. But, as you have said, you are an incubus, and you have... Needs. And... I don't feel like I can... Satisfy them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'dya Think?   What'dya Think? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'dya Think?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Richard's Room-
Jump to: