Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laptops for Dummies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Laptops for Dummies  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Hellsing noticed a little sudden changes to the man.The growl, the nails, yes, everything is very interesting. He wanted to mock the man's temper but he let out just a little smirk to the man. This is truly has became interesting indeed. Nobody, yes, nobody ever wins against a Hellsing Guilliaume in a bad temper.He only responded positively towards the bad, and responded bluntly to the cool temper.

"Childish I see. I do have a heart of a child." he mocked. He has pride in his child's heart, I guess.He does feel the man's anger going towards on and off. Not much of a feast that way.

" Yet, my friend. This is not a fight, not a mere fight for me that is. This is what we called a pre-war situation. I hate you, Chosen Regent. You know it."He smirked. Every reply given to Hellsing was however responded positively. Very delightful and amusing.

He went towards the man.Still eyeing the Rapier he once used. " Pick up. Fight. You have my Revelation, I'm going to use my Genesis to fight it." He smiled a bit devilishly. Yes, he craved for it. The feeling of letting it all out in a certain war. He felt hatred, like those vampires and humans.

He noticed the surroundings instead. " Library ? Ah, we're still in one, yes ?It'll be bad if some of those precious books of your be vanished..." He muttered. Looking at Richard in quite.. a little cheeky way.

What do you think he will do with the library?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Richard's chest heaved as he pushed down his anger. His whole body noticeably shook in his rage, Hellsing winding him up more and more with each statement.

"Glad to know the hate is mutual." He muttered bitterly.

His eyesight momently glanced at the Rapier. It was oh so tempting to just accept the man on his challenge, but he resisted. The vampire was obviously skilled, and while he knew the basics, that won't be enough.

"Like I said, I am not childish." Something in the back of his mind told him that was not entirely true. Nose to nose with the vampire, he hissed: "I am not going to have a petty fight with you."

Managing to push his anger down far enough to grab the laptop and journal to walk out of the situation, one he knew he had little chance of winning.

Storming out of the study, he stopped mid-step to glare fiercely over his shoulder. "Don't you dare destroy or steal any of those books." In his last peek of anger, he threw the laptop at Hellsing, aiming just inch's from his head. Too angry to be bothered that there was now a large crack in the wall and his laptop was no more, he slammed the door behind him with a bang - planning to get rid of some anger in the (hopefully) privacy of his room.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:26 pm

"Scared, my dear Richard ? How petty ? " He smiled, waving his hand to the angry Chosen Regent.

A laptop flung into the air, almost hitting the heterochrome. Sadly, his hair is controllable. He grabbed the laptop after it was shattered.A weird one, but he think he can manage to fix it. "Is this really that useless ? "

He smiled quite calmly to the chosen regent. " Thank you, Richard" He smiled. Getting the Chosen Regent's broken laptop, considered as a gift from him. Since he dislikes, only getting stuff, he decided to return the favor, just like the way he gave him.

He opened the library door just to see the Chosen Regent. " Regent! This is for you! " he threw a book right at Richard's forehead. An old, ancient book of research of both the Rapier and Estoc, the design, the history, and the varieties.A thick one too, named : Genesis et Revelation

" I made the book. Might as well put it to your head." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm

He continued to ignore the vampire, only bothering to look over his shoulder when the other vampire called:" Regent! This is for you! "

He caught the books with both hands, barely before the think book came in contact with his head. Not bothering to look at the book, he gave the vampire one last glare and snarl, before heading off again - heavy footed with his stomping.

He planned to just throw the book into some draw, most probably it will never see the day of light again. Loving books to much, he could not bring it in him to throw it. Besides, he thought, it might come in use one day, if his pride let it be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laptops for Dummies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library :: Study-
Jump to: