Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c][m] Chub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[c][m]  Chub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:56 am

"It's nice to get the compliment every now and again."

He grinned up at his boyfriend, hands moving to rub idly up and down Dick's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 am

Dick grinned down at Fleck, biting on his bottom lip.

It took him a moment to reply, the corners of his lips stretching out further.

"You have incredible dick sucking skills," he said in English, with emphasis on the word dick.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 am

"I should hope so," he replied without hesitation.

"I've definitely had a lot of practise." He'd had a lot of practise with his dick sucking skills.

He was almost an expert now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:08 am

Dick made a noise of delight when Fleck spoke back to him in English. It always felt more intimate to speak in his mother tongue.

"There still could be room for improvement," he noted, "so more practice is required in the future."

He moved further forward so his forearms rested when his legs were, hunched over and looking down at Fleck, nose to nose.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:10 am

Fleck sucked his teeth.

"I guess I will have to practise, then."

He pushed up a little, pressing a kiss to the tip of Dick's nose, then settling down again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:15 am

Dick nudged Fleck with his nose before he languidly kissed him, without the urgency of someone still aroused and more with the lazy enjoyment of someone who is still bashing in their post-climax.

He cupped Fleck's jaw, his index fingers lightly scratching behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:19 am

Fleck, still aroused without a recent orgasm, was a little more worked up than Dick was, but he didn't push the kiss.

He was just as slow and languid as Dick was, tongue stroking teasingly against the Vampire's and hands still stroking up and down thin thighs.

He leaned slightly into the fingers scratching lightly behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:31 am

Dick took advantage of the switch in height difference and pulled back to study Fleck's face. He took it all in; his strong features he enjoyed; the way his hair had been mused by his fingers; the warmth and show of arousal in his brown eyes.

"You're beautiful," he said, unabashedly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:37 am

Fleck's lips curled upwards in a genuine, warm smile.

"You're more beautiful," he responded, voice just as warm as his smile. While Dick found talking in English intimate, Fleck found talking in Italian intimate. This compliment deserved the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:40 am

Dick felt a new type of heat rise up to his cheeks.

He let out a little groan and buried his face into Fleck's neck.

"Don't piggyback off my compliments," he said, finishing his sentence off with a kiss to his tanned collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:43 am

"I'm not piggybacking. I'm being truthful," he chuckled.

His arms wrapped around Dick, pulling him closer, grinning when Dick's face buried into his neck.

He loved how bashful Dick could get.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:48 am

"Ugh, I love you." Then again: "I love you."

He prepped a few more kisses to Fleck's neck, determined to turn the tables as impossible as that felt that times. Fleck could give him no more than a loving look at he felt flustered.

He pulled back.

"Also, that is completely untrue," he said with the utmost seriousness, "you're the more beautiful one."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:57 am

"I love you too."

So much. So so much.

"Nah. You're the most beautiful. End of story." Fleck pushed himself up then, nudging Dick until he was laying down, and stretching out beside him, cupping his flushed cheek tenderly.

He leaned forward for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:07 am

Dick let himself lay more comfortably on the bed, and greeted the kiss with equal tenderness. His fingers idly ran up and down Fleck's shoulderblade.

"Fine." he murmured, after the kiss was broke, "I may be more beautiful, but you are far more stunning."

It was so corny, but he didn't care at all. Beautiful and stunning and all the words in between were appropriate descriptors for Fleck.

"You're also the kindest and most patient person I know."

He kissed at his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:11 am

Fleck laughed lightly.

"You're so full of shit."

Stunning, kind and patient. He could be those things at times, but he didn't believe that he was all those things enough for them to be defining characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:16 am

Dick pulled back and frowned at Fleck.

"I'm absolutely not." To him, Fleck really was the most stunning, kindest and patient person around. "Take the compliment."

His hand dropped to squeeze cruelly at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:17 am

Fleck's stomach dipped as he preemptively flinched.

"Yes, sir!"

He'd take any compliment if it meant not being tickled. Dick knew how much he hated being tickled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:24 am

"Good." He pressed a kiss to Fleck's pierced nose. Although he felt he was just avoiding being tickled then actually take the compliment.

"Because I haven't finished telling you all the good qualities I love about you yet," his tone was taking on a humorous note, "I wanted to say how much I adore your big heart."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 am

Fleck gave an exaggerated groan, rolling onto his back and throwing an arm over his face.

"Killing me with compliments! What did I do to deserve this?" He gave a deep, over-dramatic sigh.

A grin was pulling at the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:33 am

"Hey, you're interrupting me." He pushed himself up and knocked Fleck arm away so he could cage his face with his forearms. "I was going to make a joke alluding to how I also like how big you are."

What big part of Fleck he was suggesting simply remained suggestive.

He grinned down at him.

"Since, you know, I'm trying to steer it back to sex before someone decided to be all mushy."

That someone being himself.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 am

One brow arched upwards.

"Oh? What big part of me do you like?"

The joking and over-exaggeration was swept away with one look.

He could quite happily go back to sex. He was still sporting a semi that could quite easily be rekindled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:41 am

A finger dipped into the waistband of his underwear. He pulled it back, finger moving from his hip to hovering over his navel. He let the band snap back to the skin.

"I think you know."

He pressed a kiss to his chin, then his chest, blue eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 am

"Nope," he rumbled.

"You'll have to be more... explicit."

His grin was cheeky and his eyes were sharp as they watched Dick kiss down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am

Dick hummed and nipped at his skin, taking his time to respond. A hand braced himself on Fleck's hip, hunched over with a view of his desire which was partly strained against the fabric of his underwear.

He cupped it and rubbed it with the palm of his hand, his eyes turned up to Fleck and his fangs elongated behind his parted lips in a show of his newfound arousal.

"This."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:00 am

Fleck groaned softly when Dick's palm rubbed over him.

"Right, that." He licked his lips. "It's a good part of me to like." His voice had taken on a little bit of a breathy note.

Particularly when he caught sight of the fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c][m] Chub
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: